Thursday, 30 June 2016

Food Plating

Hey Food Lovers!!! It's  been a while and it feels good to be back to cooking and blogging. I'm  sure no one wants to hear the boring long story about why I went offline for a while so I'll  just jejely skip it and move on to today's  topic.

Yesterday my Sister sent me a picture to show me she's  learning how to  plate food and I was impressed and got inspired to make this post. A lot of people think only rich people  make their  food look nice but that's  just a very funny myth. Any body's food can look good, when a dish is well plated, it's  pleasing to the eyes. Remember  the eyes eats before the mouth. The way food is presented makes one hungry even when you are full, you just want to taste it. Some people might say plating takes time but that's not true. It's  actually fun seeing  your food look so amazing even if it doesn't  taste so great lol (my food always tastes great duuuh).....
This is a non plated food.  This is how a lot of people serve food. Even though this food might taste  so delicious it doesn't  exactly  please the eyes.
Now this is the same food, same plate, but different look. It looks like an ajebota  lol

So what's your excuse for dishing  out food like the first picture? ??? Now receive CHANGE!!!! 😂😂😂
Here are more plated food pictures to feed your eyes😊
Have a fabulous day...

No comments:

Post a Comment